The St David’s offers smart rooms of cleanliness and comfort, all providing the essentials needed for a convenient stay in London. The rooms range in size in our Grade II listed Victorian houses each with elegant period architectural details coupled with traditional furnishings. Our rooms are either front facing with delightful views of Norfolk Square or back rooms which are favoured by many guests for their quietness. Whichever room you stay in we will strive to make your experience an unforgettable one.
Our bathrooms are modest in size but perfectly functional with strong water pressure whether you are on the ground or the fourth floor.
Rates quoted are in Great British Pound (GBP) Sterling and include UK sales tax (VAT) and breakfast. Cancellations must take place 48 hours before arrival. Please note that we will do our very best to give you your preferred room request but we cannot guarantee this as rooms are allocated on arrival.
Note: The St. David’s Hotels are being refurbished over a three year period with the intention that the rooms take on a more modern feel.
FREE Wi-Fi Service
As many of you have informed us, you love having Wi-Fi when you stay with us but what you don’t like is paying for something when you’re only using it occasionally. Well, we’ve listened and you can browse the internet, check your emails and update social media without having to pay.
Wi-Fi is free within the hotel reception area all day and every night….24/7. It couldn’t be easier. To log on, simply turn on your computer or mobile device, set your wireless network to ‘St. Davids Lobby‘ and follow the on-screen instructions. Our reception desk is always at hand to help should you require.
Paid Wi-Fi Service
We also offer paid Wi-Fi services for those guests that want to enjoy their internet browsing and emails from the comfort of their own room. You can buy block sessions, depending on how long you’ll be staying with us. Your time begins when you first log-on and expires at the end of the period. It’s easy to use and quick to access, your purchased time cannot be shared between two devices, but access is available anywhere within our hotel. The cost for this paid service provides unlimited access for all which is subject to our Terms of Wi-Fi Use:
- £3.00 for 1 Day Access (24 Hours)
- £5.00 for 3 Day Access
- £10.00 for 7 Day Access
- £100.00 for an Annual ‘Super Pass’ 365 Day Access
To access our service, please use the wireless internet search facility on your computer or mobile device and search for the ‘St. Davids Hotels’ access point. When this is visible your computer should allow you to connect to the network. Once this has been done, first try to connect to the internet, where you will be presented with the St. David’s Hotels Wi-Fi landing page. Select the payment and service period you require and then make online payment using our secure PayPal facility.
Please note, we do not store any credit or debit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties. By gaining access to our Wi-Fi service, you agree to abide by our Terms of Wi-Fi Use. If you do not agree to all of the terms, please do not use this service.
Check-In time is 1:00pm – We will always do our utmost to have your room ready for you on arrival (if your arrival is earlier than 1:00pm) but if the room is unavailable, then you can leave your luggage at reception for safekeeping at no extra charge.
Check-Out time is 10:30am – Should your departure from London be later on in the day, you can leave your luggage at reception for safekeeping at no extra charge.
Our wonderful breakfast is the most important meal of your day and included in the cost of your accommodation. It is served every morning in our lovely dining room and has been labelled by our guests as “the best breakfast in town”!
Option 1: George’s Famous Full English Breakfast
- Farm Eggs (fried or scrambled), bacon, sausage, baked beans, fresh mushrooms and fresh tomatoes
- Toast (white or brown) served with margarine, marmalade and strawberry jam
- Tea/Coffee/Orange Juice/Hot Chocolate
Option 2: Continental Breakfast
- Cereal (muesli, cornflakes, weetabix or bran flakes)
- Croissant, toast (white or brown) served with margarine, marmalade and strawberry jam
- Tea/Coffee/Orange Juice/Hot Chocolate
Please let us know in advance if you have any special dietary requirements and we will do our best to cater for your needs.
- Televisions are provided in all rooms with access to British TV and Freeview on 16” and 19” LCD Screens (screen sizes will vary between different sized rooms)
- Telephones are provided in all rooms. Charges for local, national and international calls vary, details of which can be provided on arrival
- Moderate use of our fax machine is available to our guests at no charge
- Valuables can be left at Reception for safekeeping. Unfortunately, we do not have safety deposit boxes
- Hair dryers, irons and electricity adaptor plugs are available from Reception on request at no extra charge
- Luggage can be left at Reception for safekeeping on days of check-in and check-out if our times do not coincide with guest timings at no extra charge
- We do not have a formal Concierge Service, however, we are able to offer advice and recommendations based on feedback from our guests and we can assist with any bookings. We are also able to arrange for your room to have a bouquet of flowers or champagne or anything else at all on your arrival.
Just contact us on:
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7723 3856 / +44 (0) 20 7723 4963 / +44 (0) 20 7706 2701