We at the St David’s are actively trying to minimise our impact on the environment through sustainable tourism. We remain committed to reducing the environmental impact of our activities by encouraging our staff and guests to join us in adopting practices that make our own small but important contribution to the ‘green’ effort, thus ensuring the continued enjoyment of the environment around us for future generations.
Our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint include:
• Use of Organic, Fair-Trade, recycled and local produce where possible
• Use of local suppliers wherever possible
• Introduction of a towel and bedding policy
• Introduction of energy and water saving measures
• Recycling of all paper, glass, aluminium, wood, cardboard, electrical equipment using the local collection schemes
• Engaging with ‘Green Advantage’ through ‘Tourism for London’ for advice and direction